Rami is also known as the “Stoning of Pillars”. This ritual is include in Hajj performance when the pilgrims are obligate to stone the pillars in Mina. And there are three pillars present in Mina which is locate in Makkah. The three Jamarat are designate with different names the largest one is known as Jamarah Al-Aqaba, the medium-size pillar is known as Jamarah Al-Wusta and the smallest one is call as Jamarah Al-Sugra.
There is a massive difference between these pillars such as the first pillar is place at 150 meters’ distance from the second pillar. The distance between the second pillar and third pillar is approximately 12 meters. These are basically the indications of the places where the Shetan had tried to discourage Prophet Ibrahim (AS) and prohibit him to fulfill the instructions of Allah Almighty. Also, These were the places where Ibrahim (AS) was test by Allah Almighty and he was distract by Shetan.
Specific Days To Perform Rami
Hajj is execute in the month of Dhul Hajj and Rami is include in the rituals of Hajj as well. And Rami is performing on the 10th of Dhul Hajj which is consider the third day after the Hajj has been starting. Pilgrims become overly emotional during the execution of this ritual and it becomes difficult for the pilgrims to control their feel anger that the moment. Pilgrims are always advise to be safe and take care of themselves. The main thing is to protect the children and their faces and head must be cover properly. There are also some specific steps that need to be follow for performing Rami according to Sunnah:
- First of all, Muslims must be clean and must be in the state of Wudhu.
- Pilgrims must be standing approximately 15 feet away from the pillars to keep themselves safe and perform Rami in proper accordance with Sunnah.
- Pilgrims must have enough stones in hand and place in their left hand so that it becomes easy to throw them towards the pillars.
- It is also obligate that the recitation of Talbiyah must be stop after the first pebble is thrown towards the pillars.
- The process should be repeat several times and at least seven pebbles must be thrown around the pot of Jamarat.
- After performing the ritual, pilgrims must leave the place and must stand at a place away from pillars to keep them safe.
- In the end, Muslims are obligate to make Dua face towards Qibla and ask Allah Almighty for his forgiveness.
Availing Hajj Packages at Cheap Rates
Muslims must perform Hajj at cheap rates in coordination with different traveling companies. Also, A lot of different firms are working to provide the best options to Muslims who are in a deep desire to execute Hajj. And The economy Hajj packages are the best way to go for Hajj. There are a lot of facilities add in such packages for Muslims that they can avail themselves to have a perfect pilgrimage with comfortable and relaxing flights.
All Muslims, everywhere in the globe, is require to perform the Hajj; the only exceptions are those who are ill or have financial difficulties. In the event that you are unable to afford a deluxe Hajj package, you might choose an affordable one. Additionally, all the amenities and services that one would need while on a pilgrimage are include in these packages. At Eid-ul-Adha, the Hajj comes to a close. And Muslims around the world offer sacrifices of halal animals that are allow. Muslims who wish to make the Hajj can purchase affordable Hajj packages. And their Qurbani will be performing in Makkah’s Holy Land.
Leave a Reply