When you look in the on-demand transportation economy, the first thing that you’ll come across is the names of companies like Uber, Careem, or Lyft. All these names are highly successful and have become the favorite apps for customers and even entrepreneurs who wish to make money like these big brands. Even the statistics report shows that the revenue generated from only the ride-hailing segment is growing at a CAGR of 5.30% and by 2026, it will reach up toUS$386.274 million. This means that any Lyft-like taxi booking app to be launch in the market will be a SUCCESS!
Building A Lyft-Like Taxi App – Everything You Need To Know About Its Cost
The number of users that the taxi booking mobile application market is expecting is 1,665.3 million by the year 2026. Even the user penetration rate is forecasted to grow to 20% in 2023 and 21.1% in 2026 as observed.
Entrepreneurs know that apps like Uber, Careem, or Lyft are here to stay for long. So, how about investing in an Lyft clone?
How much does it cost to build the application?
The answer depends on what development procedure you want to follow. Do you want to build a mobile application from scratch? Or, do you wish to look for a simple and quick solution like investing in a pre-built, market-tested, and bug-free white-labeled app?
Let’s consider the first option – building the app from square one. Considering only the ‘development’ part of the entire process, the cost will round up to anywhere between $25,000 to $150,000. Apart from just the ‘development’ of the taxi booking app, building the app will also require you to spend on:
- Hiring an in-house team of developers, designers, quality assurance engineers, etc.
- Paying salaries to the staff members.
- Paying employee’s insurance, medical claims, provident fund, etc.
- Buying or renting the office premises.
- Purchasing expensive software licenses, electronic assets, and much more.
However, do you want a Lyft-like app that is pre-built, includes hundreds of features, an appealing user interface, and on top of it, is affordable?
The cost of purchasing a Lyft clone app that is already made and ready to be launched in the market is only a fraction compared to building it from scratch. Plus, the perks that you get at this affordably attractive price are mind-blowing.
- You will be able to launch the app in 1 – 2 weeks.
- You won’t have to burn your pocket to pay the package cost as a partial payment option is available.
- All the features are top-notch and are ready to be integrated as per your requirement.
- The UI and UX are made to lure your customers to use the taxi booking services again and again!
Did you just read the word ‘feature’? Well, here are some key features that the entrepreneurs will get in the Lyft Clone App package!
Lyft CLONE’ KEY FEATURES
- Instant booking and taxi scheduling options to help the users travel stress-free.
- In-app push notifications to update the users about the current status of their ride.
- The must-have feedback feature to rate and review the taxi ride.
- Ride history to take a glance at all the rides booked via the application.
- The price calculator allows users to know the estimated fare for the ride even before booking it.
More Advanced Features of Lyft Clone App:
- Back-to-back Trips
- Restricted Passenger Entry
- Video Call option
- Ride Cancellation
- Driver Reward Feature
- Safety Ratings & Reviews
Contacting the industry experts will help you build the most robust taxi booking app with cutting-edge technology. 2022 is the perfect time to launch the mobile app because smartphone and internet users are increasing every day and so is your audience!
Grab the golden chance to become a billionaire today!