Chardham Yatra is a yatra everyone must do once in their life. Begin your salvation journey by bowing to the deities with neatly crafted Chardham yatra by helicopter tour packages to soak in the divinity of these pilgrim sites in Uttarakhand. Our five nights and six days Chardham yatra itinerary starts from Dehradun, and the Chardham yatra starts at Yamunotri, heads towards Gangotri, then Kedarnath, and the yatra ends at Badrinath. Who would have thought the Chardham yatra could be easy and done within a week? Also, you get to do VIP darshans on Chardham.
To add more to the list, you will enjoy a luxurious stay in a 4-star hotel, sightseeing, meals, tour assistance, helipad transfers, and hotel transfers throughout the Chardham Yatra Tour Plan. So plan your Chardham Yatra by helicopter by LIH Travels to have a safe darshan.
6 Days Chardham Yatra Itinerary
You will begin your journey from Dehradun and cover four pilgrimage sites. We’ve curated a list of things we offer and other important points for you to go through.
1. Arrival At Dehradun
- Upon arrival at Dehradun, our agent will greet you and head towards the booked 4-star hotel.
- On arriving at the hotel, complete check-in, sit back and relax, or if you want to explore Dehradun, you can.
- Later, our representative will provide you with duffle bags for the journey ahead, as a suitcase and heavy luggage bags aren’t allowed in the chopper. Further, each person is allowed up to 5 kgs of luggage bag. So, pack your essentials only.
- The night is yours to relax and prepare for the next day! So take a goodnight’s sleep so that the next morning you’re energetic.
2. Dehradun To Yamunotri
- The next day of the Chardham yatra tour plan, checkout by 5 in the morning and reach Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun by 6 am to board a chopper for Kharsali.
- By 6:30 am, you’ll arrive in Kharsali, and you will head to your hotel. Check in have your breakfast, and prepare for a 5kms trek to Yamunotri Dham.
- Following that, we will proceed on the trek to the Yamunotri temple by 9 am. Additionally, we have a facility for palki or pony. So enjoy the splendid beauty of the place while trekking.
- Upon reaching Yamunotri Temple, you’ll have VIP darshan. After seeking Goddess Yamuna’s blessings, you can explore nearby places like the Shani temple, hot springs, and Yamuna Mata temple.
- So you’ll be back by dinnertime. Further, grab a bite of delicious food, prepare for the next day, and sleep.
3. Yamunotri To Gangotri
- Check out from the hotel by 6:30 am and reach Kharsali Helipad by 7 am. Board a chopper, and you’ll arrive at the Harsil helipad by 8 am. Further, our representative will receive you and take you to a luxurious hotel.
- Do check-in formalities, relax, and after breakfast at the hotel, we’ll move to Gangotri Temple VIP darshan.
- So after Darshan, you can visit nearby places like Mukhwa village, and Bagodi Village or take a trek to Jhalla, Chholmi Village, and Shiv Temple.
- Further, return to the hotel by dinner, have mouthwatering food, and take a rest.
4. Gangotri To Kedarnath
- Early morning, eat a heavy breakfast, checkout from the hotel, and we’ll be going directly for Kedarnath darshan.
- We’ll board a chopper from Gangotri to Guptkashi and from Guptkashi to Kedarnath Dham. So at Guptkashi, the waiting time can be 10 minutes to 3 hours, depending upon weather and shuttle slots.
- Welcome to the land of divinity, serenity, and spirituality, Kedarnath. This place is more than just a pilgrimage site in the Chardham yatra itinerary. Moreover, Kedarnath offers religious zest to its visitors, the idyllic beauty of the Himalayas to nature lovers, and adventure to adventurous souls.
- After the VIP Darshan and Jal Abhishek at Kedarnath, head back to the helipad to return to Guptkashi.
- After returning to Guptkashi, you can visit Gaurikund, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Kalimath temple, and Triyugi Narayan Temple in Guptkashi. Further, return to your luxurious hotel.
5. Kedarnath To Badrinath
- On the fourth day of your Chardham yatra by helicopter, head towards Badrinath.
- Further, reach your hotel, have breakfast, and rest. After lunchtime, we will go for VIP Darshan of Badrinath and attend Chandi Aarti/ Swaran Aarti at extra cost.
- Later, after your darshan, you can stroll the nearby places like Vishnu Sahasranamam, hot springs, and Mana village. Further, return to your luxurious hotel, have a delicious dinner, and rest. Here ends your fourth day of the Chardham yatra tour plan.
6. Badrinath To Dehradun
After having a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for check-out formalities. From the Badrinath helipad, a chopper will take you back to the Sahastradhara helipad.
- From Sahastradhara helipad, our representative will take you to a hotel to collect your luggage and assist you to the railway/bus station/airport for further journey.
Note- If you want to stay and explore Dehradun on day 6 of 6 days tour of Chardham yatra, you’ll have to pay an additional cost.
How to Reach Dehradun To Avail Helicopter Services?
- Chardham yatra by Helicopter starts from Dehradun. You can reach Dehradun by bus, train, or by air.
- By Bus- It is well connected to major cities like Delhi, Haridwar, Lucknow, Shimla, and more. You can take inter-state buses or private buses to reach Dehradun.
- By rail- Dehradun has a good rail network and is connected to major cities. So one can check for train availability from their city.
- By Air- It has regular flights of Air India, Spice Jet, Jet Airways, and Jet Konnect. One can check for flight availability from their nearest airport.
So this is 6 days tour of Chardham Yatra via helicopter with LIH Travels. Book your travel with us and have a comfortable and peaceful Yatra experience.