When booking a resort for a vacation, the idea of a resort may be very different for different people. For some it may mean a luxury property right beside the beach and for some it may mean a warm cosy cottage on the hilltop. Each individual may explore different results depending upon what is it that they want to enjoy in their vacation. To meet the demand various new resorts has popped across the globe. To understand the various types of resorts that are available one must first know what basically a resort is. Whether you want to travel to Kashmir or book aresorts in kanyakumari, there are several options that one can choose from.
A resort is nothing but a property that would cater to all the major needs of an individual or group of vacationers. Some of the most common amenities that one might find at a resort are stay, shopping and also in-house dining. Some of the other amenities that may be available at a resort hour as under:
- Children care
- Spa on Sauna along with wellness care centre
- Trips to closely placed famous tourist spots
- Entertainment like magic shows, comedy shows, cultural shows etc.
- Trip to hilltop or oceans depending upon the area whether resort is placed
- Gym or other fitness activities
In case you or somebody who wishes to book a resort for the next vacation you could find great deals either online or via booking through an agent.
Types of resorts:
Gone are the days when resorts were only booked by rich people who wanted to enjoy a luxurious wellness stay. With widely spread resorts now anybody who is looking to spend some time with friends, family or even find someone new, can book a resort. Visiting a resort is an amazing way to create memories and bond with friends and family.
Types of resorts are classified under two basic headings resorts that are booked for health purposes and resorts that are booked for sports purposes.
- When we talk about health resorts the main aim of these resorts to completely relax the vacations. Now this does not mean that they only enjoy good food and have fun, health resorts make sure they include some kind of activities that improve the overall well-being. This could be yoga sessions, meditation, eating clean or even applying various natural masks on the body.
- At sports focused resort as the name suggests would be one that encourages the vacationer to be a part of some of the other sport that may be available in the property. One of the most common sport that can be enjoyed at a resort are golf.
- When we talk about all inclusive resorts, these are resorts that would cater to all major needs of an individual or family staying with them. In this sort of resorts a lumpsum price is paid at the time of booking which thereby allows the guests to enjoy a wide array of activities that the resort offers.
- Destination resort: these are resorts that are built keeping in mind a major attraction. Examples of these could be resorts build on islands, foothills of volcanoes or even a natural body. The most popular locations could be desert, mountains, beaches and islands.
- Historic resort: when a resort is built keeping in mind and archaeological site or a historic place, it is defined as a historic resort. Then we talk about historic resorts these resorts are not just placed close to any archaeological or historic site but they are made keeping in mind that they celebrate the culture or the site itself.
- Dude ranches: now this type of resource is very interesting for some because unlike the usual where people visit resorts for a relaxing experience these resorts offer a relaxation but in a very different set up. They are made keeping in mind that offers a rustic feel yet providing utmost comfort. Think of living like a cowboy yet being served delicious and warm meals in a heavy mattress bed.
- Amusement park and casino resorts: the most happening kind of resorts are these ones. The results have made keeping in mind a central attraction which keeps its guests busy and entertained throughout their stay.
- Resorts only for adults: results for adults can again be divided into two categories one which only guests singles who are looking to have some fun or find a potential partner and the other being ones which are made keeping in mind only couples, who are looking for a romantic getaway option. Some other options that are rare but are popping up now and resorts that are made keeping in mind only senior citizens.
- Resorts focused on family: there are some resources that are made keeping in mind kids and their entertainment. A lot of activities keeping in mind kids are designed, extensive food menus so that even your picky eaters enjoy food, colouring and drawing lessons etc. Resorts like these are not only a great option for families who travel with young kids but also teenagers.
- Optional clothing resorts: a very small section of people would also like to enjoy a very private and cosy affair when booking a resort for their vacation. These are resorts where guests would like to move around nude. In most cases these are very private beaches where the guests can enjoy whatever they want to do, being nude, they could hike they could take a tan or even enjoy a meal.
- Ecological resorts: with environmental concerns being discussed greatly across the globe ecological resorts have now become a thing. Vacation hours I wanting to enjoy all the amenities of a resort but in a much more environmental friendly way. Several resorts have now worked around building and creating Spaces where the guests can enjoy their vacation and yet feel that they are in no way causing any harm to the environment.
All the above discussed at types of resorts that you can explore next time you plan a vacation with your friends, family or even alone. Resorts and general offer something special for each one and make your stay memorable.