You have to do it if you want to learn about Facebook ads. (followers on facebook) This means spending money and competing with thousands of businesses. If you don’t care, trial and error could quickly become trial and [drain] your budget and morale.
Kermit’s meme about Facebook ad audience overlap
Many Facebook ads courses and training are available to help you get started. This post will share the top eight Facebook advertising courses available, all of which are entirely free. Each course will describe the type, length, level, and intended audience.
All levels of Facebook advertising courses:
Experts and influencers offer these courses in Facebook advertising. These courses can solve problems, learn new tricks, and optimize for a particular goal.
1. Kai Bax’s Ecommerce Facebook Advertising Training
- Type: YouTube video with people speaking and screen sharing
- All levels of ecommerce professionals looking to increase their ROI via Facebook
- Length: One hour
kai Bax, an ecommerce influencer and founder at Bax Consulting, a company specializing in scaling ecommerce and info products businesses, offers a free ecommerce Facebook ads course.
Be prepared, and he is intense! He’s passionate in all the right ways. You’ll learn:
- Setup of an account and a campaign
- How to measure your ads
- Reporting columns
- How to make metrics-based decision
- To keep your ROAS on the right track to scaling revenue, check out this checklist
Best Facebook ads courses for beginners
These Facebook training courses will help beginners to get a basic understanding of Facebook advertising. These courses are ideal for those who want to learn Ads Manager and create their first campaign.
2. Simplilearn offers a Social Media Certification Program
- Type: eLearning video, animation, talking heads, screen-sharing
- For beginners who are looking to start their first Facebook advertising campaign
- Length: 1.5 hours
Paul Lewis, a Social Media and Digital Selling expert and lecturer at universities and corporate training organizations, created the free Facebook ads course on Simplilearn. You can see the entire course on an eLearning platform so that you can quickly move between lessons. It covers social media marketing (49 hours), but lessons 7-10 are specifically for Facebook advertising.
Click the link below to create your account. The account will allow unlimited access for 90-days. These lessons will teach you:
- How Facebook advertising works
- Facts, statistics, and terms you need to know
- Walkthrough of the Ads Manager
- How to start your first campaign
- Campaign monitoring, review, and reporting
3. Facebook Blueprint’s Facebook Training Modules
- Type: Written content with visuals
- For beginners who are interested in learning more about Facebook Commerce Manager and Facebook Ads Manager
- Length: 1-2 Hours
Blueprint’s Facebook ads training is free and available from Facebook now ….Meta. This content has the advantage of being always current. The courses can be arranged so that Facebook can mix and match them to create training tracks based on different learning objectives.
Go to the link and “Select an area to get started.” Then, choose “Start Your Advertising Journey.” You’ll find out how to:
- Establish your campaign objectives and target.
- Select your budget and placements
- Use Facebook Ads Manager
- Product catalogs allow you to manage inventory.
- Commerce Manager is used to setting up your shop.
Free social media marketing courses: blueprint Facebook ads course
Intermediate Facebook ads training courses
These courses go beyond the basics and provide instructions. They also cover topics and concepts that are relevant to Facebook advertising.
4. Andrew Zeng’s Facebook Ads Tutorial
- Type: YouTube video with animations, talking heads, and screen sharing
- For: Beginners to intermediates who want to start an online business using Facebook
- Length: 33 minutes
Andrew Ethan Zang is an expert in digital marketing and ecommerce. This YouTube tutorial covers the basics of setup but also explains funnel strategy and how to create campaigns that achieve the conversions and engagement goals.
Andrew includes links to resources and time stamps in the description. This makes it easy for people to navigate. He also covers the basics behind the marketing funnel and how to generate popularity and demand. You’ll learn:
- Facebook Ads Account vs. Facebook Manager
- Anatomy of a Facebook Ad
- Design and tools that are creative
- Ad setup, scheduling, and policies
5. Alison’s Facebook Advertising Course for Beginners
- Type: Slides and Screen Sharing with Voiceover
- For beginners and intermediates interested in learning the basics of Facebook advertising.
- 1.5 hours
Theo McArthur is an Amazon seller and expert online marketer who brought this free Alison Facebook ads course to you. It’s offered through an eLearning platform, so you can jump between chapters and complete a course assessment. Except for the premium monthly plan, it does have eight-second ads before each lesson.
This training will provide you with general instructions, tips, best practices, and common mistakes to avoid. You’ll learn:
- Different types of Facebook ads
- Page and Pixel Setup
- How to run a campaign that is likened
- Conversions custom
- Audience insights
6. Hubspot’s Facebook Ads Dollar a Day course
- Type: eLearning video featuring animation, people speaking, slides, and screen sharing
- Intermediate to advanced level looking to manage Facebook ads with a budget
- Length: 36 minutes
Denis Yu, a Facebook expert, and CTO at BlitzMetrics, offer a free Facebook training course to Hubspot. Dennis created this strategy to emphasize the importance of using light, frequent touches to achieve widespread exposure without breaking the bank. You’ll learn:
- What is the Dollar-a-Day strategy?
- A strategy worksheet will show you how to set it up and measure it.
- How to build ad sequences with targeting/retargeting
- How to make winning Facebook video ads
7. Coursenvy’s Facebook Ads Mastery Course
- Type: YouTube video slideshow featuring voice overlay
- For intermediate to advanced users interested in understanding the objectives of Facebook campaigns.
- Length: 1h 20m
Coursenvy’s Facebook ads mastery course for free is a written course made into a slideshow. However, it’s not mind-numbing. There is no animation, but each slide contains an informative screenshot and tips.
This course provides a deeper look into different Facebook advertising campaign types. It explains each and how you can set them up to succeed. You will also find examples and tips on budgeting and dynamic ads. You’ll learn:
- Facebook advertising terms
- Setup of an account and a campaign
- Based on your goals, you can choose objectives
- Budgeting tips
- Split testing
- Facebook Dynamic Creative ads
For Guestpost : https://answerques.com/